What is Super Protocol Testnet?
The Testnet is an operational work-in-progress version of Super Protocol. It is continuously updated with new releases and functionality as the project is making its way towards Mainnet.
The latest public release is Testnet Phase 3, launched on July 31, 2023. It contains the following major updates:
- Support for dynamic Node.js applications. Complex applications on Node.js can now be deployed in Super Protocol.
- Decentralized confidential Web3 chat. Super Chat is a technological demo developed by the Super Protocol team. By this example we want to show how complex dynamic web apps on Node.js can be run in decentralized confidential environments (TEE).
Known Issues and Limitations
Since this is testnet, there are some limitations on performance:
- The domains will only be live for 72 hours. This is a limit we imposed to ensure consistent performance on Testnet.
- Mobile version of Marketplace is currently view-only. We will adopt full functionality in future releases.
How to participate?
Testnet Phase 3 is now taking applications to participate.
- If you are a new user and have never applied to participate, please fill out the Testnet Participation Form.
- If you have already filled the Testnet Participation Form: we will be in touch! Please be patient as we are processing an overwhelming amount of requests. To monitor network performance and workloads we are issuing Testnet invites in daily batches.
- If you have previously applied for Testnet Phase 1 or 2, then there is no need to re-apply. We will send you the updated credentials shortly.
- If you have already received the Testnet Phase 3 credentials, please read the First Steps and Marketplace Walkthrough guides to get you started.
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to use Testnet channel on our Discord server.